Wednesday, September 3, 2008

beyonce

i offered to drive katy up to her orchestra class tonight and she felt bad for "making" me drive, so she tossed me the keys to her beautiful black celica, beyonce. and she said sorry for being such an inconvenience! ha. NO PROBLEM katy. ANYTIME...no really, anytime.
i've decided that once i graduate and get a daddy job, i'm getting me a celica. that is one sweet car. just imagine the havok i could have wreaked if i'd driven farther than a 1/4 mile, haha.



oh, and the first few days of school were alright too. my highlights this semester are my piano lessons and calligraphy class. i'm sure it's such a comfort to know that i'm getting the most out of my education ;D

2 comments:

benrobb said...

What's a daddy job?

Becki said...

according to my friend russell who coined the phrase (maybe...) it's a job that isn't a college job. it's a real job that brings home the bacon, provides, for the rest of your life, etc. you have a daddy job. since i'm not married and i don't have kids, when i graduate, I'M getting a daddy job. :D