Monday, January 26, 2009

URGENT: From Mr Song Li

I got this email today. Dude! $19.5 million is a lot of dough! Sounds like a deal! You should email him RIGHT NOW! I'm positive this is TOTALLY legit. (insert sarcasm)

Good Day

My name is Mr. Song Li. I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There is a sum of
$19,500,000.00 in my bank Hang Seng Bank", Hong Kong. There were no
beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever
come to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together.I do solicit for
your assistance in effecting this transaction.I intend to give 30% of the
total funds as compensation for yourassistance. I will notify you on the full
transaction on receipt of your response if interested, and I shall send you
the details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer.


Should you be interested? Please send me

your:

1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address

Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Li.


94

5 comments:

Matt said...

You need to read the fine print a little closer. You would only received 30% of the full sum, which would be more like 6 million or so. Probably not worth it.

Lauren said...

You should definitely do it. This sounds absolutely legit. Remember to give your full names...

Laura Sanna Sagee?
Laurel Anna Saygee?

Becki said...

oh i read all of the print! and $6 million or so is still $6 million more than i have now. haha. stupid scammers.

Katy said...

So you did it, right?

Sarah said...

maybe you should give them your credit card number and social security number just in case.