Saturday, October 20, 2007

Roommates!


I have the best roommates ever. Ashlee, Katy, and Berkeley! These girls are so sweet and giving. They are funny and fun to be with, and for some reason (I haven't figured this out yet) they love me! I am so lucky to be with these wonderful girls. They teach me so much and love me in spite of my mistakes and flaws. We have finally figured this roommate thing out. It only took me 3 1/2 years, but hey, whatever works, right?

This week was a busy one for me. I had several projects and a couple of tests, but lucky for me I loved through it just fine (I think I did ok on my tests and papers) and still had time to watch The Office, go to our ward soccer game, get frozen hot chocolate (Dairy Queen, it's an awesome treat), and visit a dance party (Katy and I were only there for about 30 seconds, but still, we went). And I spent a record amount of time in the library. I think I was there probably close to 12 hours this week (M-TH that is). Oh my. I think they should name it after me. No one should spend that much time there.... But I got lots done, played a few pranks while there, so overall it was very effective for me.

I've become obsessed with BYU FOOTBALL, and I'm excited for the game today! But it's freezing right now. I'm looking out the window and it's a mixture of rain, snow, and hail... True football fans don't care about the weather though. I'm trying to figure out how many jackets and quilts I can bring without people making too much fun of me. Go BYU. We'll rock Eastern Washington!

1 comment:

Christensen Family said...

You really do have good roommates! To this day my roommates are one of my favorite things/memories of my college time.
I'm excited to see you blogging. I'll be stopping by often.