Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tests

I'm waiting for results on 4 tests right now. Three history tests and one for my family history class. I don't like waiting. I want to know how I did right now! Luckily, I feel like I did pretty ok on all of them!
This is a new feeling for me. I don't know how it took me 3 1/2 years to figure this out, but 12 credits and working 20-25 hours is the perfect balance for me. I have time to get all my homework done as long as I actually put forth effort. I am working enough, but not too much, so things are pretty comfortable right now.
I have enough extra to go out to eat with friends occasionally and to have fun (I just have horrible memories of last fall when this wasn't the case. Haha. Or not...)
School is good. Life is good. Today was a good day. Don't you love that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beck. I like your page. You have nothing to worry about. Knowing you I am absolutly certain that you have done well on your tests. But good luck anyways.
Sarah