Monday, June 23, 2008

Back to the Old Grind

Who knew that a few days away from Provo could be so refreshing?? Me and a bunch of friends, and many many others (maybe 120 people total) jetted down to Moab for a weekend trip. It was so nice to take 3 days off of work and just relax. Well, relax isn't the right word, we hiked and climbed, but it was nice not to have to use my brain (maybe that explains the cliff jumping...)

But unfortunately, the good times couldn't last forever and I'm back from Moab. And more unfortunately, back at work. I'd rather be a Moab bum...

It was so much fun!! I met lots of great new people and had some great times. Pics to follow as soon as I get my computer plugged back in. We're getting new carpets and bathroom floors today and had to move everything to make way for the renovations.

Be back soon!

No comments: