Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MOOOOOOOAB!


This is an aerial view of Delicate Arch on Friday night just before the sun set. The majority of the group is at the arch, but me and two friends opted to fly over it. The views were amazing, it was one of the coolest things I have ever done!




Saturday morning we played on the sand hill just outside of Moab, this was one of the coolest pictures. You'll notice, I'm not in it, but that doesn't mean it still can't be cool...




After our escapades in the sand, we rinsed off in the river.




Saturday afternoon, we hiked up Millcreek Canyon to Left Hand. The highest jump was from about 30 feet up (on your far left). Only one girl broke her leg (both the tib and fib) so I think we can call the trip a success, haha. No, but seriously, it was so much fun! I think if I had thought too much about jumping, I would have realized that it wasn't the smartest thing to do (the water was only 8 or 9 feet deep), but I'm glad I did, it was amazing!




These guys were my adopted family on the trip. They were so much fun!
From left to right: Ryan (Sizzler), Allan, Jonathan (Mustachio), Aubrey, me (Freckles), and Mike (Elbow)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

sounds like fun! i am glad you had a good time!

BradandBecca said...

Becki-those are some awesome pictures! I reeeaaally want to go to Moab one of these days. I also reeeeaaally miss you.