Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my mom is the greatest!

i know, i know. you all think your mom is cooler than mine, but it just isn't true!
my mom is amazing! i've always known this and appreciated it, but it's been really amazing to have her here to basically do everything for the wedding. she works so hard to make sure that everything goes just the way i want.

this morning we went shopping and she bought me sheets for our bed, an awesome set of dishes and a temple dress. then we came home and she worked some more on my wedding dress! she is such an amazing seamstress, she can sew anything! for my dress, i drew a sketch of what i wanted and she took a bunch of patterns, pieced them together and the dress looks even better than what i had in mind! it's amazing. i tried it on last night and wanted to keep it on until dallin got to my house so he could see it, but obviously mom wouldn't let me, because it would have ruined the surprise

so, anyways, here is a shout out to my mom. thanks so much for all the hard work you do to take care of us everyday and for all the work on the wedding. i'm just imagining having to plan this and do everything on my own and it makes me start to hyperventilate. so thanks again! i love you so much!

No comments: