Wednesday, October 1, 2008

look alikes

kati and i and our friends have had some GREAT laughs today going over old pictures of us. man, i used to be a HUGE dork! (and OBVIOUSLY i'm not now...) no, but honestly, i'm surprised mom let me out of the house somedays, i think I would have been embarrassed to be seen with me. clearly, i had an AMAZING fashion sense, hahaha.

that aside, there were two pictures we looked at where sarah and i look REALLY similar- at least I think so. (except for the fact that she's way less of a dork than i was.)

so take a look. what do you think? sisters???



2 comments:

Christin Foscarini said...

haha! more pics of little becks! That is to funny! So I was so glad to see you at brie brie's party! How is life? Everything going well? I miss my little becky :(

Sarah said...

how is that supposed to make me feel? just kidding. i have a picture of us last halloween both smiling and we looked a lot a like so i know where you are coming from. :)