Sunday, November 16, 2008

10 things i'm excited for in the next week

i love top ten lists!

1- the coldplay concert! one of my very best friends (ashlee) GAVE me her extra ticket to coldplay. she says it's my christmas and birthday present (for the next 5 years). i am so excited to go. coldplay is my all time favorite band, so i'm pretty stoked to be going

2- quote wars- my friend dallin and i always have these quote fights were we pick a movie and take turns quoting as many lines from it as we can. i always lose. i'm determined to win this week.

3- relief society sleepover- ok, i'm working on being more excited for this. in an effort to do so, kati and i volunteered our house for this. so on friday night, our relief society is driving to our house in lehi and we'll have a party/sleepover. service projects, games, movies, makeovers, and all the other super girly things i hate. i figure if i have a good attitude, it will be more fun

4- turning in my first draft for my capstone paper- at first, i meant this to be sarcastic, but i thought about it for a bit and decided i'm REALLY excited to turn it in. i'm just not so excited about writing it... it only has to be 25 pages though, so i figure it'll be a walk in the park (not!).

5- having thursday be my last day of class until after thanksgiving! i don't have class on mondays or fridays, and since thanksgiving week we only have two days of class and tuesday is friday classes, i won't have class again until the 2nd of december! (talk about run on sentances! i couldn't figure out how to say that without being confusing)

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

ok, so i thought i had a lot of exciting things coming up, but apparently not. i'll just leave it here though because a top 5 list is dumb (a half-filled top ten list is WAY cooler).

maybe i'll add to it as the week progresses

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Okay, I too am working on my capstone. If you need to complain about it, please feel free to come to me. I share your pain. Plus, I am also excited about the rs sleepover at your house. And by excited, I mean I kinda don't want to go, but I really like you, your sister and my sister who are all going, so I'm coming too.

Alison said...

How about watching the UofU game, or going to see twilight with the coolest sister-in-law ever. Ever think of that? Not to mention Thanksgiving and of course my birthday. Sorry I guess that was my list.