Thursday, November 20, 2008

some funny moments

1- i was in the library yesterday with a friend- it doesn't matter who it was- and i received a text from him/her. he/she was sitting about a foot from me, so i gave him/her a funny look and proceeded to read:

"um, awkward question. can you smell me?"

i laughed of course because i could not smell him/her and asked why they would ask that. the response: "because i can smell me."

haha, ok....?


2- my wonderful roommate provides me with many good laughs. not only is she hilarious, but she also talks in her sleep (i do as well, i just never hear what i say)! over the last several weeks, she has gone to bed several hours before me due to procrastination or slacking on my part (see previous post, or just note, that once again i am blogging instead of homeworking), so i've heard her say some awesome things. here is a sampling:

"such a good idea. this is SUCH a good idea. you are SO smart!"
"oh wow. fantastic. wonderful. that's amazing."
"HEEEEEE. ha ha ha ha ha. oh. that's so funny (said like on the bluh-dah video on youtube)."

oh katy how i love you. who will entertain me over thanksgiving break? i shall miss you desperately.

3- this actually happened a few weeks ago, but one day i was on my way to work. right as i pulled out of the driveway, i saw katy crossing the street on her way to campus. she was wearing her blue and white coat with the hood up because it was pretty cold. naturally, i honked at her and waved. she looked over at me and then looked away and kept walking. a little confused as to why she would ignore me, i honked again, this time motioning for her to come get in the car and i would drive her up to campus. again, she looked over and this time she took off her hood. turns out it wasn't katy after all. now some poor girl thinks that some creepy girl was trying to solicit her, hahaha. needless to say, i hit the gas and drove away as fast as i could!

1 comment:

Pierce and Stacy said...

I have missed her endless sleep talking. WOW! I used to hear it every night in high school. The best part is when you talk back to her and try to start a conversation. She usually participates and it's always very funny.