Thursday, November 27, 2008

i am happy thanksgivingful for:

I feel I should join the trend and write a post about what I am thankful for, I mean, "Thanksgivingful" for. I realize that I won't possibly be able to name everything, but I shall try.

First off, I am SO grateful for my family! This morning, after scriptures, we sat around the table eating the delicious breakfast my momma made. It started out normally, just chatting etc, but then we started to get silly. We repeated lines from movies (You've Got Mail, Finding Nemo, What Happens in Vegas) and laughed out loud. My momma and daddy left the table to do other things in the kitchen and Kati, Sarah, and I all lost it. I somehow ended up with a hair in my mouth, which made Kate nearly hyperventilate as she tried to relate a story about how she ended up with a hair in her mouth once when she was taking the sacrament. We were all hysterical at this point, I almost cried. Now, I get pretty silly sometimes, but I never laugh as hard as I can except when I'm with my family. I LOVE them. If nothing else, I love that I can be my normal, obnoxious self with them and they laugh right along with me. We have our rough times, when things aren't so happy, but at the end of the day, my Mom and Dad, my brothers and sisters are my best friends. I'm so grateful that I can be with them forever.



I am grateful for my friends. I'm afraid to say names specifically because I know I'll forget some, but they are all SO wonderful! They keep me laughing, they keep me happy, they make me feel loved. They put up with my shenanigans, they laugh when I'm not funny, they study with me in the library, the give me hugs. They are awesome! I have so many memories of laughing in the library, watching movies, sleeptalking, hiking, longboarding, cooking, concerts, puzzles, etc. You know who you are. You know you rock. Ya'll are the BEST!


I am grateful for all the opportunities that I've been given. I go to a great school where we can talk about the Gospel during the week. I belong to the true church. I've been taught the things I need to know so that I can return to Heavenly Father someday. I have a job that I love and that pays my bills. I have a car that has been especially reliable as I've been traveling a lot lately. Work, school, home, Salt Lake, this faithful little care runs well and plays music for me as I drive.

I am seriously so blessed.

2 comments:

Elyse Marie said...

I love you...like alot. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a great list! I'm so glad to hear that you everything is going so great for you! You're gorgeous!